Tuesday, January 24, 2012

ravioli & a milkshake date.

Currently, I am sitting and waiting for J to call in order for me to pick him up from campus so we can have our much-anticipated date night :)  I'm really excited!  
I am surprising him tonight with a ravioli dinner - they were a steal at the store, so I stocked up on three packages [unbeknownst to him] and the first package is being made for tonight :)
He finished his first two classes of his second term today, so we are having a little time to ourselves before his "real classes" begin.  It's been a great two weeks, though!  He has been home for the majority of meals [lunch AND dinner] and so it has been a great start to the term :)
Today he went cliff jumping after his final, but I opted out this time due to the fact that the SOs were having their Start of Term Sale and I wanted to sell a few things.  I only ended up selling some flash cards of J's, but that was ok with me :)  

After dinner tonight, we are going to venture down to Rick's and grab a nutmeg smoothie - a new favorite, but also something that is for "special occasions."  I'm PUMPED!  

Marieke and I went to Bel Air today and worked with our girls, and our new friend Becca will be joining us starting next week. Becca actually has her Master's in Education, so she will hopefully be able to help some sistas out ;)  Our 1 Peter Bible Study starts tomorrow, and we are kicking it off at our house - complete with cookies :)  Pray for us!
Beyond that, I am busy organizing a couple fundraisers and things have been going well so far :)  I'm looking forward to a great [albeit busy] term.

Much love from Grenada.

No comments:

Post a Comment