Saturday, January 14, 2012

coming home.

Done and done. 

I am coming to Louisville on MAY 10th!!!!!!!!!!
We found tickets for me that left 5 days earlier than J, but also saved us around $300...he said it was worth it, so Louisville here I come!!!!

And I also got multi-city destination tickets with this great purchase...meaning I will be flying out of Buffalo, NY after spending about a week with my family :)  
Praise the Lord!  Now to pray for better ticket prices for J...

We are going to the beach today with friends, and then having some of our friends form our apartment complex over for dinner tonight :) Shepherd's Pie is on the menu - and I'm excited :)

Much love form Grenada.

Oh AND...if anyone knows of a good job for Marieke and I for about two months, PLEASE let me know!!!!  I will be posting a lot about this via here and facebook...I have a couple leads, but I want a few options ;)  Be on the lookout!

No comments:

Post a Comment