Monday, January 2, 2012

adventurs in gren-a-duh...as recounted by baby e.

so i got to this very big place after traveling on three very loud, noisy things in the air.  there were a lot of older ladies who smiled and giggled with me a lot, and i fell asleep a lot, too so it was fun overall.  we got to the place where aunt e and uncle j lived and it was dark.  i wasn't tired at all.  i rolled on a big bed while mommy talked to aunt e.  then everyone went to bed, and they put me in a big suitcase.  i don't think aunt e and uncle j know what a baby bed is...oh well.  i'm learning to like it ok.  they put a fan next to my head, so that's nice.  i'm always pretty sticky in this big place with lots of green stuff everywhere, its pretty hot.  mommy puts me in onesies all the time, and the place i was before we were in the three loud things was cold and she always put me in a lot more clothes.  i like kicking my legs a lot, so i think i like less clothes. 

last night daddy strapped me to himself and carried me to this big place with blue moving stuff that was wet.  he put my foot in it, and it was ok the first time, but then some of the blue stuff came up on me and scared me.  i didn't like it so much after that.  i wanted mommy.

today, they took me to another big place with moving blue stuff, and i was little scared at first.  but then i realized that this stuff wasn't going to come up and hit me in the face, and then i loved it!  i learned how to splash, and i hung out with my very silly uncle j.  he always makes the same face at me...i wonder if his face will stick that way?  

right now i'm eating some food with mommy and daddy and everyone is talking about crab racing tonight.  i don't know what any of those things are, so i will probably want to sleep a lot anyway.  well, that's all for now.  keep watching for my updates - i'm learning a lot about this big place. 

keep it dry!
 there i was, minding my own business, laying on my mat...
 next thing you know, daddy has me strapped and putting me in cold wet stuff!
 

 then they gave me to uncle j...are you sure he knows what he's doing??

 then daddy was eating my hand...

 then they made me STAND in the wet stuff!!!
 no, no, no i did NOT like that!
 mama!!!
 YAY! Mama :)
 this is what they keep calling a "bed"...do they think i'm stupid??
 i was a little worried about this wet stuff, but the hard stuff on the side was cool...
 mommy helped me get in the wet stuff and not be scared.
 one of my newest favorite things to do is chew on mommy's collarbone.

 daddy kept disappearing underwater, and it was a little disconcerting at first...
 but then he would come back and it was really funny!

 mommy and daddy are the best.
  then silly uncle j put a flower on my head.
 did i mention he is silly?
 he is VERY silly!
 so silly, he doesn't even know what's going on behind him...
 well, i think i like this stuff afterall.


love, baby e.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! SOSOSOSOSOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! Oh gosh I loved this post! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete