Wednesday, January 4, 2012

adventurs part 2.

the world according to eli.
 
first of all, this is me in uncle j's hat.  it is muhc to big on me, and uncle j and aunt e laugh at me every time i have it on, but it provides some good shade, so i am a happy camper...i don't see what all the fuss is about??
it's been quite a journey so far.  we went to uncle j's school campus.  i watched daddy go cliff jumping.  we went to the market today and aunt e and uncle j watched me while mommy and daddy took a tour of an old fort.  we went to dinner at a pretty place with fascinating lights called Dodgy Dock.  we went to see Puss in Boots so mommy and daddy could experience a Grenadian movie.  i'm trying my hardest to start crawling, but the best i can do is rock a little and then topple forward.  it's hard work being me!  but at least i'm becoming quite the world traveler.
 this is me, mommy and daddy at uncle j's campus.
daddy likes this picture.  i like being tossed.
 this was after uncle j and daddy jumped once...do you see me and mommy on top?? i loved the breeze...
 this is something uncle j and daddy kept calling a "ninja pose"....
 maybe i will do it someday?...
 i was reading john owen with daddy...but i got distracted by a flash...
 aunt e put me in front of the mirror while mommy was resting and i was a little fussy...i got quite excited...
 what 'chu lookin' at??
 this is mommy and daddy at Dodgy Dock for one dollar wing night.  daddy and uncle j were VERY happy!

 i think they left me somewhere on the floor while they wanted to take pictures of themselves...uncle j and daddy really wanted to start eating their wings, but mommy and aunt e wanted them to be clean for pictures...
 he really just wants to be eating...
this was their feast.  i didn't really care for it...i would rather have bananas.
 well, everybody, that about sums it up.
  please pray for me and mommy - she is very sick and has a fever, and i have been a bit fussier with a low grade fever today - pray that we get all better tonight!!!
tomorrow we are going to the pool and the beach!  hooray!

1 comment:

  1. So CUTE as always- but I'm SO SAD to hear that Jess is sick!! Oh no!! I pray you feel better super soon, Jess!

    ReplyDelete