Monday, October 24, 2011

random post.

Wanted to share a couple things in a quick post today...Dad sent pictures via email of the pumpkin project that he, mom and Livie did the other day:
 This is J, me, Anna and Livie - I think they did a good job, huh? 
J's teeth look a little scary though, not sure what this means...he liked his scruff, though...haha :)


On another note, this song has been in and out of my head for about two weeks now, so I wanted to share it...from the new Phil Wickham album, check it out:

Well, the Fall Festival is happening tonight.  Currently, our cleaning lady is cleaning around me - our house is a MESS, but I wasn't expecting her this early, and I was planning on tiding up a bit later...I told her not to worry about a few things *sigh - I've never really been embarrassed about my house til right now.  Oh well :)  

I'll post Fall Festival pictures tomorrow, Lord willing.  
Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment