Monday, October 3, 2011

P.S. Happy October!!!!

October snuck up on me, no joke. So to all you folks who are starting to feel the full on-set of crisp air, chilly nights, scarf-worthy outings, the smell of bonfire breezes, color changing leaves and the crunchiness that follows...Happy October. 

Please have a Pumpkin Spice Latte, Chai, or some apple cider for me. And DEFINITELY start your fall treat baking...may I suggest anything that includes pumpkin and chocolate combined? I think I have shared my (healthy...er) recipe with a few of you :) 

As for me, I am trying to deceive myself into thinking that the brief, cool breezes that occur during rainstorms are hinting at a coming fall. Haha...I live on a tropical island, who am I kidding? But it's ok - the heat of the Caribbean magnifies the Lord just as much as the chill of fall weather in the states, or wherever else the chill is heading now :) 

Much love to everyone....whenever you wear any red colored fall garment or accessory, think of me. Why red? Who knows. Just do it :)

2 comments:

  1. I tried making a homemade pumpkin spice latte this morning. I need your help, it's kind of yuck :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Oh man...:( I think for that kind of stuff you really do need a mix...did you use actual pumpkin puree??

    ReplyDelete