Sunday, November 20, 2011

evening at grand anse.

Betcha can't guess what we did on the beach today??
Just a little fun in the sand...I love photography!!! :)

Little sneak peek of the Kings...
 The token sky and sea photo :)  I just love how you can capture some of the vastness...but only a small bit :)
Sunset.

I feel like not much has happened lately, or maybe its because all the things I was doing at first are now just "normal."  
We are still going to the orphanage every week to work with the girls.  
I am able to use the gym again - HOORAY!  
J is still studying - finals are looming!  
I am trying to study 1 Peter in prep for next term.  
I finished two books: Loving God with All Your Mind by Elizabeth George [which surprisingly took a lot longer for me to get through...about 4 out of the 10 chapters were really good...the others were so-so; however, I'm pretty sure it would depend on the reader's personal experiences/life as whether or not it might be more helpful/applicable], and Treasuring God in Your Traditions by Noel Piper which I HIGHLY recommend, especially for those preparing for marriage/families...she gives LOTS of points to think about - it will definitely be a book of reference for me :) 
I am still cooking new things...most recent: chicken alfredo from scratch! [which, btw, I have reinstated meat into my diet, so I ate this chicken] FUDGE! Spice cookies! [always]
...and I've decided to stay indoors for the next two weeks [no pool or beach] because I think my skin hates me [or the sun, or both].  

So...that about sums things up.  I will try to be better about updates...and taking pictures.  Usually pictures fuel a post, and honestly, I hadn't touched my camera in 2+ weeks!  Anyway, I am looking forward to all the pictures we will take when the family and Violas come down :)  Post extravaganzas!!!  Hope all is well with everyone.  Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment