Saturday, December 17, 2011

update on J.

Well, it certainly has been an eventful week, although maybe not in the sense that we were hoping for.  J went to the dentist yesterday who told him that either: 1. the cavity he had filled in the states was too deep and hitting a nerve, or 2. he has sinusitis and needed to be on antibiotics to stop the inflammation in his sinuses from irritating his tooth nerves.  So, we took the antibiotics route since the doctor seemed more and more convinced that was the problem.  She suggested that our house was "too wet" and we should move someplace dry.  Back home, perhaps?  Yeah...too late for that.  So he was pretty miserable all day yesterday and in a lot of pain.  So far this morning he is feeling better, but he said that yesterday, too.  It gets worse at night, apparently.  So I did more laundry and things yesterday, and finally went to the gym because I was going stir crazy.  I think we are going to try to go to the beach today...J hasn't left the house in a day or so, so we need a change of scenery.  
I took my last load of friends to the airport this morning, and wanted to fit in a suitcase again, but I know that's not realistic.  Anyway, be praying for us that we DO have some good hang out times before everything gets crazy again...I know these breaks in medical school are precious, so it would be nice if everything would stop going haywire...although we know the Lord is allowing all this to happen.  I hope you get what I mean :)  Anyway, whoever is reading this stateside: enjoy the lead-up to Christmas as it is so quickly approaching! We miss everyone! Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment