Wednesday, July 4, 2012

the fourth with the fam...

Currently, I am with my family in NY and J is back in Grenada.  It's been great to be home with them and spend some good time hanging out and experiencing Buffalo a bit :)  And this was a great July 4th!  Mom made a bunch of food and my Grandma, Pap, and Aunt Sue also came for the celebration :)  Considering I haven't seen them in over a year, it was a great reunion...lots of food, playing "Telestrations" [similar to our telephone/drawing game we played in college] and lots of laughs, it was a great night :) A neighboring couple also came over to join us in our eating revelries, and Mom and I are going to go walking with the wife tomorrow - finally some exercise!  I've been a slacker this summer for sure :)

 With Dad :)
 With Mom :)


 The Aunt and the Nieces.
 Missing Anna here...
Aunt Sue decided to borrow my hair...
We also happened to be matching :)  I'm so excited she and Mom will be down in October to visit!!!

Happy Fourth, everyone!  And let us remember out true freedom: that in Christ...in Whom we will still be free when the world as we know it fades away...He will never change nor fail us in any way :) Praise be to Him forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment