Saturday, April 14, 2012

Op! Knew I Should Have Waited...

Here are some pictures from the 5K that some friends posted on facebook, but I will also share here :)
Glad they thought to bring their cameras!!! :)

 Getting ready to begin!

Another shot of anticipation!
My WONDERFUL friends and helpful volunteers, Natalie and Sarah!
I think this girl was dared to wear this - hilarious!
 Most of the group that showed up to run this morning :)  Some people had left at this point, but this is a pretty good indicator :)  Can you spot me??
Some of my fellow board members: Jessie, Sarah, Stephanie, me, Natalie and Erin.
Poor Natalie and Sarah - we were all so gross!!!
 All the SO's who came out to run!  Love that there was a group of girls so spirited! :)

 There may be more that I will post later, but these are some for now :)  Don't want to get too behind again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment