Sunday, June 24, 2012

pretty charlotte...

I was able to hang out with my friend Rachel who had her beautiful baby girl while we were in Grenada.  Rachel graciously allowed me to be paparazzi for a bit and Charlotte could't have been more sweet!!! She woke up happy and was so cooperative with everything we tried to have her do [except lay on her stomach, haha!] She was so precious the whole time and totally adores her mama :) [all the pictures of her looking up are her looking at Rach :)]  It was a ton of fun, although I was a little bummed about the exposure of the pictures, but I was able to edit them a bit better...here they are :)  Oh goodness, this girl is so cute...

 look at those eyes!!!
 She looks like a doll!!!! :)
Love it all :) So cute!  Can't wait to see her grow on your website, Rach :)  It was great to spend time with you guys!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment